Introducing the Pace 500.3
With Torque Sensor Technology, An Upright Cruiser Frame And A Cushioned Saddle
To Give A Lift On Your Leisurely Ride
BREA, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 30, 2023 / Aventon, a California-based e-mobility company, is thrilled to announce the newest upgraded version of its favorite cruiser ebike. This newest rendition comes equipped with a torque sensor that provides riders with a more natural riding experience, a powerful 500-watt rear hub motor, a headlight and rear taillights that double as turn signals for added protection on the road. With the Pace 500.3, riders can choose the way they cruise with Aventon's four new pedal assist levels: eco, tour, sport, and turbo. The Pace 500.3 provides ultimate comfort when it comes to cruising around the block. Its swept-back cruiser frame, cushioned saddle and adjustable stem give riders the most comfortable riding position, and provides a leisurely ride with lift.
In addition, the Pace 500.3 is smartphone app compatible, allowing riders to personalize their experiences through its Full Color Display. By syncing the Aventon app with Pace 500.3's display, rider's can track speed, range, pedal assist level, and distance with ease. It also allows you to share with your friends and connect with a larger Aventon community.
Aventon is proud of how far the Pace model has come. From its humble beginnings in 2019, the Pace model was the first ever ebike launched by the company in transition from their performance roots in cycling to the world of e-mobility. The Pace frame was sleek and lightweight compared to other brands' first versions that were heavier in design. The Pace model disrupted the category because it was electrically infused into what a traditional bike looked like. This quickly made the Pace a favorite for everyday riding.
"The Pace 500.3 marks a milestone for Aventon," says Aventon CEO, J.W. Zhang. "We started our journey in e-mobility with the Pace model, and it has remained incredibly dear to us. We are proud of how far we've come, and to watch the Pace evolve with the brand is a true testament to our hard work and dedication to innovation and growth. The Pace 500.3 is a perfect combination of comfort and technology, two things we continuously strive to provide for our riders, and a promise for the future of Aventon."
Pace 500.3 Features
- Available in standard and step-through frames and four dynamic colorways: Midnight Black, Camouflage, Ghost White, and Blue Steel.
- Swept-back upright frame, cushioned saddle and adjustable stem for the ultimate comfort in your cruising experience.
- Class II ebike out of the box, that can be unlocked to a Class III ebike that reaches 28 MPH on pedal assist (accessible through Aventon app). With plenty of power from its torque sensor and 500-watt rear hub motor, you can give your leisurely ride a lift.
- Four pedal assist settings to choose the way you cruise: Eco, Tour, Sport, and Turbo
- A backlit Full Color Display with Bluetooth app connectivity. The Aventon App can be downloaded in Android and IOS app stores. It provides riders with current speed, battery life and pedal assist level, as well as connects to a larger Aventon community.
- Hydraulic disc brakes that provide excellent braking power to ease you to a complete stop.
- Integrated headlights and taillights with a new turn signal functionality to keep you safe in low visibility conditions and among other vehicles, a first of its kind.
- Battery made with LG cells that is hidden nicely inside the bike's frame. The battery provides up to 60 miles per charge and is TUV certified, compliant to the UL 2849 standard. For security purposes, a key is required to remove the battery.
- At an unbeatable MSRP is $1,699, you get so many great features, including incredible quality and peace of mind from all Aventon's products.
- Aventon's new 2-year standard warranty comes with the purchase of the new Pace 500.3, covering all manufacturer defects of the frame and components prior to assembly.
- Get $200 off an extra battery with the purchase of the new Pace 500.3. Riders can double their range, giving a whole new meaning to "going for a ride around the block."
Aventon, based in Southern California, is one of the world's leading and innovative bicycle manufacturers and retailers.
In 2012, CEO J.W. Zhang was inspired to build his own brand to create affordable, high-quality bikes. With roots in performance cycling, Aventon's heritage of innovation propelled them into a bold belief that they could transition from fixed gear bikes into e-mobility, making it more enjoyable. Their goal was to create a brand that was versatile, inclusive and all-encompassing of the different types of riders that exist without sacrificing their foundational attention to precision and purposefully-built products.
Aventon exists to enable people to find happiness through motion. They believe that every ride is an opportunity for riders, in every stage of their lives, to change the way they experience the world, and in that moment feel alive. They are fully committed to prevailing in their dedication to introducing premium technologies and placing their customers' experience at the center of their world.
Ride more. Be happy.
For more information, visit www.aventon.com or visit one of Aventon's 1000+ dealer locations nationwide.
View source version on accesswire.com: