Newest Capabilities Include Enhancements to 8x8 Supervisor Workspace, Analytics Tools and Reports, and Increased Global Connectivity
8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT), a leading integrated cloud contact center and unified communications platform provider, today announced the latest customer and employee experience enhancements to the 8x8 XCaaS™ (eXperience Communications as a Service™) cloud platform, including improvements to 8x8 Supervisor Workspace, contact center analytics tools, agent performance tracking capabilities, and streamlined customer journey mapping.
The 8x8 XCaaS platform Global Reach™ capabilities were also extended and will include the addition of South Korea. 8x8 now offers full cloud Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) support for multinational organizations with users in 59 countries around the world, offering local direct numbers, toll free numbers, and calling plans in addition to support for local emergency services.
New generally available updates for 8x8 Contact Center include:
Purpose-Built Experiences – Recently launched, 8x8 Supervisor Workspace is a purpose-built experience that blends analytics, performance management, and team admin capabilities into a single interface to provide increased efficiency and productivity, including the following features:
- Single pane of glass: consolidates visibility, insights, and operations from across 8x8 Contact Center.
- Embedded trend analysis: presents supervisors with instant insights to improve speed to correction and drive superior performance in the contact center.
- Personalized environments: transforms how contact center leaders can customize their workspace to manage teams and make decisions based upon individual needs and priorities - no coding required.
- User-friendly design and intuitive interface: accelerates on-boarding and allows supervisors to quickly ramp up.
- Accessibility: provides full support for hybrid contact centers and allows supervisors to work from anywhere, on any browser.
- Customizable Reports Empower Contact Center Managers – Enhancements to analytics and reporting capabilities include increased customer experience details and new metrics for the agent performance real-time widget.
- Deeper Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Provides agents access to email for Microsoft Dynamics 365 in 8x8 Contact Center, queue name in auto call log, and the ability to display a new contact screen.
- Increased 8x8 IVR Callback – The expiration time for callbacks has increased from six to 72 hours, providing customers with enhanced service.
Updates for 8x8 Unified Communications include:
- 8x8 Admin Console – Improvements include French language version, an updated storage policy interface to simplify the user experience, and the ability for system administrators to update Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) challenge frequency for all users.
- 8x8 Work – Enhancements to the 8x8 Work desktop, mobile and web experience, include a loading icon alert when answering or declining a call, deactivation of the Merge call button when a user is on a call and there are no other active or on-hold calls, dedicated avatar icons for Auto Attendants, Ring Groups, and Call Queues, call logs for Ring Groups displaying information based on what is selected by the admin, further accessibility for group messaging, and improved contact cards for users with 8x8 Work and 8x8 Contact Center licenses.
- 8x8 Web Dialer Chrome Extension – Now automatically highlights most phone numbers in a web browser for the user to dial directly from any web page or send SMS, without needing to switch apps. The web dialer can also initiate calls from 8x8 Work for Web when users do not have access to the 8x8 Work desktop application.
- 8x8 Work for Web Click-to-Call – Users can click-to-call in the web browser, eliminating the need to manually dial a number.
Enhancements to 8x8 CPaaS communications APIs include:
- 8x8 Connect Automated Data Center Region Detection – When activated, 8x8 Connect automatically determines the best data center location to process and store data with a lower latency. Alternatively, users can manually select the data center region that aligns most effectively with their business needs and eliminates the need for support tickets to switch data center regions.
- Updated WhatsApp Templates – New use case based pricing for WhatsApp Business API offers businesses better cost control and budgeting predictability by encouraging efficient template use to enhance customer interactions and align costs with the types of conversations initiated.
“Regardless of where you’re located in the world or which department you sit in within an organization, having technology that enables consistent experiences is a must,” said Hunter Middleton, Chief Product Officer at 8x8, Inc. “We provide the solutions that organizations need to provide seamless, tailored experiences for their customers and employees. Our continued focus on innovation and advancing the 8x8 XCaaS platform demonstrates our commitment to providing our customers with the resources and tools they need.”
8x8 XCaaS includes integrated cloud contact center, business phone, video meetings, team chat, and SMS capabilities in a single-vendor solution. 8x8 XCaaS is built on a resilient, secure, and compliant platform, which offers the highest levels of reliability with financially backed, platform-wide 99.999 percent uptime SLA across an integrated cloud UCaaS and CCaaS solution.
8x8 customers can register for the 8x8 on-demand webinar to learn more about the latest customer and employee experience enhancements to the 8x8 XCaaS platform.
About 8x8 Inc.
8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) is transforming the future of business communications as a leading Software as a Service provider of 8x8 XCaaS™ (eXperience Communications as a Service™), an integrated contact center, voice communications, video, chat, and SMS solution built on one global cloud communications platform. 8x8 uniquely eliminates the silos between Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) to power the communications requirements of all employees globally as they work together to deliver differentiated customer experiences. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
8x8®, 8x8 XCaaS™, eXperience Communications as a Service™, eXperience Communications Platform™ are trademarks of 8x8, Inc.
@8x8 announces customer and employee experience enhancements to the 8x8 #XCaaS cloud platform #contactcenter #CCaaS #UCaaS