- Mullen Automotive launched the Mullen FIVE EV Crossover at the recent LA Auto Show, with the vehicle winning the auto show’s ZEVA(R) award for top all-electric SUV
- The Mullen FIVE has seen a spike in popularity following its debut, with the carmaker recently opting to lift the initial reservation limit to 25,000 vehicles
- The future Mullen FIVE’s RS is being modeled to usurp Tesla Model S Plaid’s title as the world’s fastest EV, with the ability to accelerate from 0-62 mph in a mere 1.9 seconds
- Mullen Automotive has recently entered a partnership with Germany’s ARRK to support the engineering development of the Mullen FIVE and future models within its pipeline
- Mullen Automotive is a Southern California-based EV company with an established manufacturing footprint outside Tunica, MS. Mullen recently started trading on the NASDAQ under ticker symbol MULN
“If this happens, the Tesla Model S Plaid will definitely have something to worry about.” (https://ibn.fm/94YOy)
The quote, by Top Speed Magazine, refers to the development of the Mullen FIVE RS, a sportier version of emerging electric vehicle (“EV”) manufacturer Mullen Automotive’s (NASDAQ: MULN) flagship Mullen FIVE. The California-based automaker aims to…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to MULN are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/MULN
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.