- Martin Shen, FingerMotion’s CEO, noted the company’s shift in focus to pushing gross margins higher for the 2022 calendar year
- This has shaped the company’s initiatives that have seen the addition of the mobile device protection service for the Chinese market
- Since launching the service, FingerMotion has received $4 million in funding from Lind Global Fund II, LP, and is confident that this investment will yield the highest return, strengthen the company’s balance sheet, and enable it to experience transformational revenue growth over the next 12-24 months
- Mr. Shen has maintained that the current revenue is just “the tip of the iceberg,” as it banks on the relationships forged with key players in the Chinese market, in addition to benefiting from a first-mover advantage
- Recent developments by the company show its commitment to offering unique services to the market, creating shareholder value, its understanding of the Chinese market, and the competence of its management
Earlier in the year, Martin Shen, the Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) of FingerMotion (NASDAQ: FNGR), an evolving technology company with a core competency in mobile payment and recharge platform solutions in China, noted that the company would shift its focus for the 2022 calendar year. In addition, he noted that its initiatives would push gross margins higher, mainly building on the momentum gained so far in terms of performance.
“One of our key initiatives is to keep pushing gross margins higher, and we have been quite successful by optimizing our product offerings,” he noted…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FNGR are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/FNGR
ChineseWire (CW) is a specialized communications platform focused on promising China-based companies that are listed in North America. As one of 40+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), CW provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution to IBN’s millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public Chinese companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from ChineseWire, text “China” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.ChineseWire.com
Los Angeles, California
ChineseWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.