- Global governments pushing for the electrification of homes, businesses, and transportation networks
- Graphite conducts electricity efficiently, used in battery electrodes, motors, generators, and as lubricant in the manufacture of switches and circuit breakers
- RFLXF owns the option to acquire 100% interest in the Ruby Graphite project in Montana, USA
- RFLXF’s project portfolio includes the ZigZag Lithium Property in Ontario and the Ruby Graphite Project in Montana
- Drilling for the Ruby Graphite Project expected to commence Summer 2023
In late 2022, the White House unveiled its New Innovation Agenda with plans to electrify homes, businesses, and transportation networks (https://ibn.fm/iJlBy). The EU has similar plans with its Electricity Financing Initiative (https://ibn.fm/flC0p), along with India (https://ibn.fm/vpkCL), and Latin America and the Caribbean (https://ibn.fm/odXOR).
Critical to the transition is graphite — an important material that conducts electricity efficiently, making it an optimal choice for numerous electrical engineering applications. Reflex Advanced Materials (CSE: RFLX) (OTCQB: RFLXF), a strategic minerals company, focuses on locating and developing economic…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to RFLXF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/RFLXF
MiningNewsWire (MNW) is a specialized communications platform focused on developments and opportunities in the global resources sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. MNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.miningnewswire.com
MiningNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.