- SuperCom recently released its second quarter and first half 2023 results for the period ended June 30, 2023
- Financial highlights included a 141% YoY increase in quarterly revenue and a 126% YoY increase in half-year revenue to $7.7 million and $14.1 million, respectively
- The company reported a 106% increase in trailing-twelve-month revenue to $25.5 million from $12.4 million
- SuperCom provided business highlights, documenting its recently awarded contracts and projects in Europe (Romania, Finland, and Iceland) as well as in the US
- President and CEO Ordan Trabelsi credits the company’s investments in research and development as well as sales and marketing for its ability to land global opportunities and displace incumbents
SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB), a global provider of traditional and digital identity solutions, providing advanced safety, identification, Internet of Things (“IoT”), connectivity, and security solutions to governments and private and public organizations globally, recently released its financial and operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2023, as well as financial highlights for the trailing-twelve-month period (https://ibn.fm/7seN6).
“We are excited to announce breakthrough performance for Q2 2023, where we outperformed expectations on multiple fronts. Our efforts have catapulted us to new heights, realizing a substantial 141% year-over-year (“YoY”) revenue growth, as well as record-breaking quarterly revenue of…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SPCB are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/SPCB
TechMediaWire (“TMW”) is a tech-focused financial news and content distribution company, one of 50+ brands within IBN, providing: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a specialized communications platform with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, TMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public tech companies that desire to reach a wide audience comprising investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By putting a spotlight on the latest and greatest in the tech industry, TMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. TMW is where investors come to learn about the next big things in tech and the companies that are making them happen.
To receive SMS text alerts from TechMediaWire, text “TECH” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.TechMediaWire.com
TechMediaWire is part of IBN.