A highly scalable TR-369/USP (User Service Platform) Controller add-on supporting millions of concurrent USP Agents
MUNICH - Oct. 4, 2023 - PRLog -- Axiros, a leader in TR-069/TR-369, Unified Device Management, and zero-touch customer experience solutions, announced its launch of version 2.5 of the AX USP Controller product (and associated tools). It was developed from scratch in a memory-safe language for stability, security, and speed and interfaces seamlessly with all current and future Axiros products to also provide a seamless upgrade path for existing installations.
Some notable highlights from this release are:
- Update to USP protocol version 1.3
- Improved WebSocket MTP interoperability
- Add support for SASL authentication for Kafka brokers: SCRAM-SHA-256, SCRAM-SHA-512 and PLAIN mechanisms are currently supported
- Clamp the size of the retry queue for Elasticsearch logging
- Remove the redis-bridge adapter and deprecate the kafka-redis adapter. The rhai-handler adapter is now the only recommended notification handler
- General bug fixing and optimisations, as well as dependency updates.
USP/TR-369 has been designed and built as an evolution of TR-069 from the Broadband Forum - leveraging all the experience and knowledge from the past. It represents the new industry standard for Device Lifecycle Management. The Axiros USP Controller is a high-performance, scalable solution that helps service providers provision and manage a high number of connected devices.
Key Features of AX USP:
- Brings a standalone process to handle many concurrent USP sessions
- Provides continuity to current product deployments and the user interface
- Offers state-of-the-art northbound interfaces for maximum flexibility
- Uses a stateless implementation for independence and container compatibility
Any Device. Any Protocol. Any Service. Any Time | We manage all THINGS.
For over 20 years, Axiros has been a leading provider of software solutions for Device Management in telecommunications and other industries. The company's reputation for excellence and expertise in Device Management has made it a trusted partner for service providers and equipment manufacturers worldwide. Axiros specializes in offering Device Management software that enables seamless integration and management of devices and services, leveraging industry standards like TR-069 and USP. With a global presence, Axiros is committed to delivering innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of businesses in today's digital landscape. Founded in 2002, Axiros is global in scope with sales and service offices located in Aarau, Belgrade, Cochabamba, Lisbon, Madrid, São Paolo, Singapore, Tampa, Tokyo, Warsaw, Zagreb, and a development center in Munich, Germany. To learn more, visit www.axiros.com.
Ana Rados - Axiros GmbH
Marketing Communications Manager
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Source: Axiros GmbH
Read Full Story - Axiros Launches New Release of their TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.5 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog